BERLIN, Germany (Mission #3) - Location Discussion

I think this level has the potential to become my favourite judging just from the screenshots.

2 Likes

A hometown hitman map. Sweet. I wonder what they will do to make the map feel berliny or if its just going be berlin by name alone. The Teufelsberg/ Berghain theories seem to be pretty spot on. But most non germans probably wont see the resemblence. Anyway. Berlin. Yayy.

1 Like

I hope that atleast either The Constant or Lucas Grey Survive, because otherwise it’d almost be like an Absolution Style Reset and those are just terrible.

4 Likes

I didn’t know about that jacket in Chongqing theory, you have a point then. Still not clear whether Grey turned against 47 by that point, those cops in the forest cut scene don’t let me accept that Grey is the one we are up against there.
And I just can’t imagine who can be the targets of the 3 subsequent missions after Berlin.

I agree, I don’t know if he turned or if he turns at all. The Haven Island ending could’ve faked out all of us.

The agents in the forest, coupled with Edwards’ voice over in the trailer, make me believe they’re sent by Providence, and by Providence, I mean Edwards’ Providence, as I believe he must still be alive and in power after ripping off the Partners. They could arrive after killing Grey, or Grey has been killed (by 47 or other entity). That’s the best I’ve got.

After Berlin–assuming only Grey is gone–Hall, Diana and of course Edwards are fair game, but I think we’re going to be seeing intermediary targets around Chongqing that simply “get us to the final boss.”

3 Likes

Don’t you mean Wang Fou Incident?

2 Likes

Nice, you passed my Test. You are a true Fan :kissing_heart::stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Pretty this will be 47’s first visit to Germany, for some reason I had ToT from Contracts in Germany in my mind, turns out it was Budapest :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

In my mind the next thing to a mission on german soil is Invitation to a Party, cause its in the german Embassy :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

let me guess -in еры day many info because Game Informer revealed a lot of detailes for us

what

3 Likes

you not know? today GamInf release new magazine ussie and there many new info
i think this is it -but I could be wrong

well play it! this is classic

What the fuck are you on?

2 Likes

Im still in the boat for “Hall kills Grey and/or tried to kill 47 and betrays us” because she is the one we would least expect to turn on us, since all her cutscenes have been about trying to make Grey keep a low profile. What would fit a “fuck them over for Edward” plan.

1 Like

That could very well happen, she’s definitely somewhat of a wildcard.

1 Like

a cutscene where Olivia murders Grey would definitely be a bit of a “what the fuck” moment

4 Likes

If that happens, i think they will go more in the way “she does it because she thinks Gray is risking everything because of his stupid past” rather than the “she’s a bitch and betrays everyone because yes”

I think the story so far are making 47 and Gray look more like two vengeful childs thinking about avenging their past in a rather melodramatic way instead of showing them as victims of a great injustice that must be fixed to save more people or something like that

1 Like

Bla Bla Bla, Mr Freeman.

I have a kind of theory. After they hunted down the Partners exept Edwards, Diana and 47 tries to track down the Constant and they discover that he is in Germany. What more, he is in Berlin, in Lucas’ safehouse. After they got the Constant too, they realize that Lucas is a threat to them, so they eliminate him in Chongquing.